Thursday, August 7, 2014

Assassin's Creed Rogue Revealed

Assassins Creed Rogue Revealed
Originally Published on the Official Blast Away the Game Review Facebook Page
Written by Aaron Johnson



Personally, I have never been a big fan of Ubisoft's Assassins Creed franchise, but now that I've seen the announce trailer for last gen systems only, I'm actually excited for the release of Assassins Creed Rogue. It, no doubt, will be the same mechanics as the other Creed games, however, this time, you are a Templar hunting the assassins, and that is the part that really peaks my interest. With all the games that were set to release, this fall, being pushed back till February 2015, Assassins Creed Rouge, definitely went up my, to buy list. It is set to release November 11th of this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment